荆钊 / JING Zhao
1. Jing., Z., S. Wang, L. Wu*, P. Chang, Q. Zhang, B. Sun, X. Ma, B. Qiu, J. Small, F. Jin, Z. Chen, B. Gan, Y. Yang, H. Yang and X. Wan (2020), Maintenance of Midlatitude Oceanic Fronts by Mesoscale Eddies, Science Advances, 6, eaba7880.
2. Shan, X., Z. Jing*, B. Gan, L. Wu, P. Chang, X. Ma, S. Wang, Z. Chen and H. Yang (2020), Surface Heat Flux Induced by Mesoscale Eddies Cools the Kuroshio-Oyashio Extension Region, Geophys. Res. Lett., 47, 2019GL086050.
3. Wang, S., Z. Jing*, Q. Zhang, P. Chang, Z. Chen, H. Liu, and L. Wu (2019) Ocean Eddy Energetics in the Spectral Space as Revealed by High-Resolution General Circulation Models. J. Phys. Oceanogr., 49, 2815–2827,
4. Jing, Z.*, P. Chang, X. Shan, S. Wang, L. Wu and J. Kurian (2019), Mesoscale SST Dynamics in the Kuroshio-Oyashio Extension Region,J. Phys. Oceanogr., 49, 1339-1352.
5. Liu, Y., Z. Jing* and L. Wu (2019), Wind Power on Oceanic Near-Inertial Oscillations in the Global Ocean Estimated from Surface Drifters,Geophys. Res. Lett., 46, 2647-2653.
6. Song, Z., Z. Jing*, and L. Wu (2019), Online Isolation of Near-Inertial Internal Waves in Ocean General Circulation Models, Ocean Model, 134, 30-41.
7. Yang, P., Z. Jing*, and L. Wu (2018), An Assessment of Representation of Oceanic Mesoscale Eddy-Atmosphere Interaction in the Current Generation of General Circulation Models and Reanalyses, Geophys. Res. Lett., 45, 11,856–11,865.
8. Jing, Z.*, P. Chang, S. DiMarco and L. Wu (2018), Observed Energy Exchange between Low-Frequency Flows and Internal Waves in the Gulf of Mexico,J. Phys. Oceanogr., 48, 995-1008.
9. Wang, S., Z. Jing*, H. Liu, and L. Wu (2018), Spatial and Seasonal Variations of Submesoscale Eddies in the Eastern Tropical Pacific Ocean, J. Phys. Oceanogr., 48, 101-116.
10. Jing, Z.*, L. Wu, and X. Ma (2017), Energy Exchange between the Mesoscale Oceanic Eddies and Wind-Forced Near-Inertial Oscillations, J. Phys. Oceanogr., 47, 721-733.
11. Li., F., H. Sang, and Z. Jing* (2017), Quantify the Continuous Dependence of SST-Turbulent Heat Flux Relationship on Spatial Scales, Geophys. Res. Lett., 44，6326–6333.
12.Liu, Y., Z. Jing, and L. Wu (2017), The variation of turbulent diapycnal mixing at 18°N in the South China Sea stirred by wind stress, Acta Oceanol. Sin., 36,26-30.
13. Xu, L., S-P. Xie, Z. Jing, and coauthors (2017), Observing subsurface changes of two anticyclonic eddies passing over the Izu-Ogasawara Ridge: Changes of eddies passing over Izu Ridge, Geophys. Res. Lett., 44, 1857–1865.
14. Li, R., Z. Jing, Z. Chen, and L. Wu (2017), Response of the Kuroshio Extension path state to near-term global warming in CMIP5 experiments with MIROC4h, J. Geophys. Res.,122, 2871–2883.
15. Jing, Z.*, L. Wu, X. Ma, and P. Chang (2016), Overlooked Role of Mesoscale Winds in Powering Ocean Diapycnal Mixing, Sci. Rep., 6, 37180.
16. Ma, X., Z. Jing, P. Chang, X. Liu, R. Montuoro, R.J. Small, F. Bryan, R. Greatbatch, P. Brandt, D. Wu, X. Lin, and L. Wu (2016), Western Boundary Currents Regulated by Interaction Between Ocean Eddies and the Atmosphere, Nature, 535, 533-537.
17. Jing, Z.* and P. Chang (2016), Modulation of Small-Scale Superinertial Internal Waves by Near-Inertial Internal Waves, J. Phys. Oceanogr., 46, 3529-3548.
18. Jing, Z.*, L. Wu, and X. Ma (2016), Sensitivity of Near-Inertial Internal Waves to Spatial Interpolations of Wind Stress in Ocean Generation Circulation Models, Ocean Model., 99, 15-21.
19. Ma, X., P. Chang, R. Saravanan, R. Montuoro, J. Hsieh, D. Wu, X. Lin, L. Wu, and Z. Jing (2015), Distant Influence of Kuroshio Eddies on North Pacific Weather Patterns?, Sci. Rep., 5, 17785.
20. Jing, Z.*, P. Chang, S. Dimarco, and L. Wu (2015), Role of Near-inertial internal waves in subthermocline diapycnal mixing in the northern Gulf of Mexico, J. Phys. Oceanogr., 45, 3137-3154.
21. Jing, Z.*, L. Wu, and X. Ma (2015), Improve the simulations of near-inertial internal waves in the ocean general circulation models, J. Atmos. Oceanic Technol., 32, 1960–1970.
22. Jing, Z.*, and L. Wu (2014), Intensified diapycnal mixing in the midlatitude western boundary currents, Sci. Rep., 4, 7412.
23. Jing, Z.*, L. Wu, D. Wu, and B. Qiu (2014), Enhanced 2-h–8-day oscillations associated with tropical instability waves, J. Phys. Oceanogr., 44, 1908–1918.
24. Jing, Z.* and L. Wu (2013), Low-frequency modulation of turbulent diapycnal mixing by anticyclonic eddies inferred from the HOT time series, J. Phys. Oceanogr., 43, 824–835.
25. Badin, G., R. Williams, Z. Jing, and L. Wu (2013), Water-mass transformations in the Southern Ocean diagnosed from observations: contrasting effects of air-sea fluxes and diapycnal mixing, J. Phys. Oceanogr., 43, 1472–1484.
26. Jing, Z.*, and coauthors (2011), Turbulent diapycnal mixing in the subtropical Northwestern Pacific: spatial-seasonal variations and role of eddies, J. Geophys. Res., 116, C10028 .
27. Wu, L., Z. Jing, S. Riser and M. Visbeck (2011), Seasonal and spatial variations of Southern Ocean diapycnal mixing from Argo profiling floats, Nature Geosci., 4, 363-366.
28. Jing, Z., and L. Wu (2010), Seasonal variation of turbulent diapycnal mixing in the northwestern Pacific stirred by wind stress, Geophys. Res. Lett., 37, L23604.