张钰 / ZHANG Yu
1. Zhang, Y., Z. Zhang, D. Chen, B. Qiu, and W. Wang (2020), Strengthening of the Kuroshio current by intensifying tropical cyclones. Science, 368, 988-993.
2. Zhang, Y., and W Wang (2018), Convection: a neglected pathway for downward transfer of wind energy in the oceanic mixed laye. Journal of Oceanography and Limnology, 36, 1189-1197.
3. Zhang, Z, Y. Zhang, and W. Wang (2017), Three-compartment structure of subsurface-intensified mesoscale eddies in the ocean, J. Geophys. Res., Doi:10.1002/2016JC012376.
4. Zhang, Y, C. Chen, Z. Zhang, and W. Wang (2016), Rotating horizontal convection and the potential vorticity constraint. J. Fluid Mech., 803, 72-93.
5. Zhang, Y and G. K. Vallis (2013), Ocean heat uptake in eddying and non-eddying ocean circulation models in a warming climate. J. Phys. Oceanogr., 43, 2211-2229.
6. Zhang, Z., Y. Zhang, W. W, and R. X. Huang (2013), Universal structure of mesoscale eddies in the ocean. Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 3677-3681.
7. Zhang, Y, J. Pedlosky, and G. R. Flierl (2011), Shelf circulation and cross-shelf transport out of a bay driven by eddies from an open-ocean current. Part I: Interaction between a barotropic vortex and a steplike topography. J. Phys. Oceanogr., 41, 889-910.
8. Zhang, Y, J. Pedlosky, and G. R. Flierl (2011), Cross-shelf and out-of-bay transport driven by an open- ocean current. J. Phys. Oceanogr., 41, 2168-2186.
9. Zhang, Y and J. Pedlosky (2007), Triad instability of planetary Rossby waves. J. Phys. Oceanogr., 37, 2158-2171.